Sunday, September 14, 2008

I take commissions !

i am now putting to gether my next commission list if your intrested in an item nowwould be a good time to ask

If you have a  prop your intrested in having me it for you please do feel free to contact me about it i'd be happy to give you a quote and let you know when i'd advalilbe to to work on it.

do keep a afew things in mind thou

-please send clear (non fanart) pictures of the item along with the quote request 

-if its something i've resently just built i'm not likely going to be intrested in remarking it anytime some

-my props are reasonilbly priced consittering the meny meny hours of work i put in to them  but not what some would call cheap to give you and idea and averge sized kanata cost around 60us and an basic hand gun costs about 75us 

-i will ship pretty much anywhere usp will take it but the cost of shipping is not inclued in the quote for the prop. ever. 

-unless your are local to me i can not do items that have to be fitted to you , armour and helmets etc.

- please do not send me a list of items long enough to be a years work e.i. every prop you like from every anime you've ever whached 

-if the item has any moving parts or has to be made caplasilbe it will cost abit more becouse it is more work

-i can not make an item for you if it is too large to ship if you can not pick it up localy 

ok thats that's it! other than that if its soild i'd likely be willing to give it ago! 

my e-mail's featherweight@live.com this is also my MSN feel free to email or add me if you want a quote or have any quostions

4 comments:

aya said...

what is your price range on cardboard guns and rifles?
Also, do you do wood?

wanda said...

I want a full body cast!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

How much would it cost for you to make Fye's staff from Tsubasa?

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1262443/

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1281481/

Mr. J said...

Hi i was watching your videos with the strike gundam and I have to say well done sir. Im looking to buy that suit or if possable can you make me one? my email is shadowuser47@gmail.com. I will be waiting an answer soon.